Sugar-Free Drink Chocolate: organic & vegan
This variant is currently sold out
A rich and velvety European style drinking chocolate, handcrafted using ethically sourced, organic cacao beans from two wonderful origins:
- Semuliki Forest, Uganda (cacao contents 68% - sweetened with our proprietary keto sweetener mix), and
- Kilombero Valley, Tanzania (cacao contents 99.7%, virtually 100%!)
A rich and velvety European style UNSWEETENED drinking chocolate, handcrafted using ethically sourced cacao beans from Kilombero Valley, Tanzania. Cacao contents 99.7%.
- Semuliki Forest, Uganda: Toffee, berries, chocolate, tropical fruits
- Kilombero Valley Tanzania: Intense, berries, nutty and creamy
How to use
- Heat 1/2 cup milk in a small saucepan. Do not let it boil.
- Add 1/4 cup drinking chocolate and whisk vigorously over low heat until all chocolate is completely melted (make sure you crush the chocolate into small pieces in order to melt it easily).
- Pour into a small mug and enjoy.
For a lighter version use water: for decadence, use cream. Add to your coffee to make it healthy mocca.
For more information regards origin, click here to learn more about Böhnchen & Co. and our cacao origins!
It should be stored in a cool, dry place, preferably between 18-20 degrees. But it is ok to store in your fridge. Shelf life: 1 years after the manufacturing date.
- Uganda 68%: Organic cocoa beans, organic cocoa butter, non-GMO erythritol, non-GMO soluble fiber from sugar cane, organic sunflower lecithin, Himalayan pink salt and organic monkfruit extract
- Tanzania 100%: Organic cocoa beans, organic cocoa butter, organic sunflower lecithin, Himalayan pink salt
Produced in a facility which processes nuts and dairy.
About Böhnchen & Co.
Böhnchen & Co. is a craft chocolate maker from Bangkok, who creates the most delicious, premium grade chocolate, which is absolutely guilt-free!
- FAIR-TRADE PREMIUM COCOA: our farmers are paid premium price for their quality beans.
- AWARD WINNING, CERTIFIED ORGANIC COCOA: we work with certified organic farms, who are all dedicated to grow pesticide-free, premium quality cacao. All the origins we work with had won numerous international chocolate awards for their quality.
- SUGAR-FREE: unlike cane sugar, which is commonly used in chocolate bars, we use a proprietary blend of sweeteners which tastes great.
- LOW CARB: <0.3g net carb per serving! (8g)
- NO PALM/VEGETABLE OIL: we only add organic cocoa butter to improve the mouthfeel of the chocolate.
- VEGAN: no animal products were used.
- SOY-FREE: we use organic sunflower lecithin from Germany, which is estrogen-free.
- CORN-FREE: our soluble dietary fiber is made from locally grown sugar cane using a patented method.
- NON-GMO: our sweeteners are all made from non-GMO ingredients.
Practical and delicious
With keto sweetener mixed in, practical to make a hot chocolate in the morning. Keeps the cacao aroma and texture is creamy. Delicious result!
Top quality and great taste!
I've been adding this to my morning coffee with MCT oil and it boosts the flavor and also has great health benefits! Lovely taste