If you have been looking for quality, organic, low-carb, sugar-free, craft chocolate, you've come to the right place! Try these incredible bars from Böhnchen & Co.! Did you know that cacao beans from different origins all taste differently? And roasting temperature and duration can have an effect in creating various aroma and flavours? Here is the quick summary of how each one taste, but for more information on each origin, click here.
If you prefer to have inclusions in chocolate bars, we have wonderful bars with things like organic freeze-dried raspberries, oranges, coconut flakes and hazelnuts!
[SPECIAL DARK CHOCOLATE BARS WITH INCLUSIONS]
- RASPBERRY CRUNCH (NEW) 68% Semuliki Forest (Uganda): we have combined organic freeze-dried raspberry crunches to our popular 68% Semuliki Forest dark chocolate. The chocolate has a better blend of different roasting profile to match the raspberry acidity.
- SPICED ORANGE CRUNCH (NEW) 68% Semuliki Forest (Uganda): enjoy the perfect blend of exotic Ceylon spices (Ceylon cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg and clove), crunchy freeze-dried certified organic orange juice (unsweetened) bits and 68% Semuliki Forest dark chocolate! The spices may remind you of your mama's freshly baked apple pie
- 72% Kilombero Valley (Tanzania) with roasted hazelnuts: tasting notes of the dark chocolate - dried redcurrants, creme fraiche
- 60% Chiang Mai (Thailand) Vegan Milk Chocolate with crunchy coconut flakes: whole dehydated coconut flesh is blended with Chiang Mai cacao. if you cannot have enough coconut, add extra coconut crunch!!!
[PURE DARK CHOCOLATE BARS]
- 60% Chiang Mai (Thailand) Vegan Milk Chocolate: dark chocolate was blended with certified organic coconut, the best vegan milk chocolate in town! We use whole coconut, not processed coconut milk powder with filler
- 68% Chiang Mai (Thailand): tasting notes - nutty, dried fruits. WE HAVE PLAIN AND WITH CRUNCHY DEHYDRATED ORGANIC COCONUT FLAKES.
- 68% Cahabon (Guatemala): tasting notes - citrus blossom honey, nutty, caramel mocha coffee
- 68% Semuliki Forest (Uganda): tasting notes - buttermilk, yellow stone fruits, green apricot, ume, morello cherries, chocolate, roasted almond, coffee.
- 100% Kilombero Valley (Tanzania): tasting notes - intense, berries, nutty and creamy.
It should be stored in a cool, dry place, preferably between 18-20 degrees. But it is ok to store in your fridge. Shelf life: 2 years after the manufacturing date (6 months for hazelnuts)
Net weight: 50g (plain bars), 55g (with coconut flakes), 65g (with hazelnuts)
Organic cocoa beans, organic cocoa butter, non-GMO erythritol, non-GMO soluble fiber, organic sunflower lecithin, Himalayan pink salt and organic monkfruit extract
- 100% Tanzania: does not contain erythritol and non-GMO soluble fiber.
- 72% Tanzania with hazelnuts: contains organic hazelnuts.
- Coconut bar: contains certified organic coconut.
- Raspberry bar: include 100% organic freeze-dried raspberries
- Spiced orange bar: include 100% organic orange juice, organic Ceylon cinnamon, organic cardamom, organic nutmeg and organic cloves
All products may contain milk and nuts as they are processed in a facility that processes them. 72% Tanzania with hazelnuts contains nuts.
About Böhnchen & Co.
Böhnchen & Co. is a craft chocolate maker from Bangkok, who creates the most delicious, premium grade chocolate, which is absolutely guilt-free!
FAIR-TRADE PREMIUM COCOA: our farmers are paid premium price for their quality beans.
AWARD WINNING, CERTIFIED ORGANIC COCOA: we work with certified organic farms, who are all dedicated to grow pesticide-free, premium quality cacao. All the origins we work with had won numerous international chocolate awards for their quality and each has a unique set of flavors which are not present in commercial chocolate.
SUGAR-FREE: unlike cane sugar, which is commonly used in chocolate bars, we use a proprietary blend of sweeteners which tastes great.
LOW-CARB: and our sweeteners are also keto-friendly & low carb. It makes it pleasantly sweet without leaving aftertaste, and has zero impact on blood sugar level.
NO PALM/VEGETABLE OIL: we only add organic cocoa butter to improve the mouthfeel of the chocolate.
SOY-FREE: we use organic sunflower lecithin from Germany, which contains no phytoestrogen (isoflavones).
NON-GMO: our sweeteners are all made from non-GMO ingredients.
VEGAN: dark chocolate and vegan milk chocolate are 100% plant-friendly. For vegan milk, we only use the healthiest plant milk option, i.e. certified organic coconut.