Our bovine collagen peptides are made from hides of pasture-raised cattle in beautiful Inner Mongolia grasslands. The health of the animals, how they are raised and fed, as well as the toxin-free environment matters, to determine the quality of collagen.
These collagen peptides are also manufactured in such a way that the molecular weight is optimal for absorption, i.e. they are very easy to digest. Our production facility ensures high purity collagen peptides by multiple-nano filtering in order to have the product with virtually no odour and taste.
The biggest advantage of consuming collagen peptides is that it can be easily dissolved in any liquid and it is tasteless and odourless.
- Easiest to dissolve: you can add this heat stable, flavorless collagen powder in everything from coffee to smoothies.
- Contains Type I collagen: not only Type I collagen can improve skin elasticity and hydration, it can minimize fine lines and wrinkles. Stronger nails and hair is said to be the first signs you will notice. It can also help to strengthen your bones, eyes, muscles and spine.
- Anti-inflammatory: glycine, the major component of collagen, has a strong anti-inflammatory effect.
- Heat-stable: can be added to cooking & baking (e.g. muffins and pancakes).
- Readily absorbed: the most easy-to-absorb form of collagen, and our peptides' molecular weight is approx. 1300 Da (much smaller than most of the major brands from the US, which have the molecular weight of 3000-5000 Da).
[This is a supersaver offer. Please repack the collagen after opening the sealed bag and use an air-tight container or jar for storage.]
We recommend at least 1 tablespoons of collagen in any form every day.
- Total fat: 0
- Total Carbohydrate: 0g
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 10g
- Sodium: 8mg
- Aspartic acid: 5.51g Threonine: 2.01g Serine: 3.13g Glutamic acid: 10.71g Proline: 13.18g Glycine: 24.50g Alanine: 9.76g Valine: 2.74g** Methionine: 0.2g Isoleucine: 1.29g** Leucine: 3.02g** P-hydroxyphenylalanine: 0.21g Phenylalanine: 1.94g Lysine: 3.92g Histidin: 0.6g Arginine: 8.04g [** Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA)]