Meriva Phytosome Curcumin: x20 more bioavailable than turmeric
This variant is currently sold out
If you have been taking turmeric for anti-inflammation properties, consider taking it in a form which is more bioavailable, and readily absorbed by your body. There are many turmeric/curcumin supplements in the market but we recommend Meriva phytosome curcumin for the following reasons:
- 20 fold bioavailability vs 95% turmeric extracts: it is a complex between turmeric extract and phosphatidylcholine, which contains 18-22% curcuminoids, i.e. better value for money.
- Easier absorption than ordinary curcumin: 29x greater absorption than ordinary curcumin, which is poorly absorbed
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory response, i.e. efficient in targeting aches, muscle soreness and joint stiffness.
- Sustained-release formula: unlike liposomal curcumin, curcuminoids are delivered together with phospholipids to the cells.
- Most clinically tested curcumin
Read more in our blog here: "most cost efficient way to hack joint pain and inflammation: phytosome curcumin"
Curcumin phytosome (curcuma longa extract (root)/phospholipid complex, veggie capsules (hydroxopropyl methylcellulose)
Do not contain wheat, gluten, fish/shellfish, egg or peanut. Contains phospholipids which are derived from soy* (see our blog about our opinions)
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
1 capsule (450mg) should be taken twice a day, one in the morning, one in the evening, preferably with a meal. 500mg - 2000mg is said to be in the safe range.
Please consult your physicians. Curcumin can interact with various medications. It may:
- Increase the risk of low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) for individuals on an anti-diabetes drug
- Increase the risk of bleeding if used with a blood-thinning medication (anticoagulant), such as aspirin, clopidogrel (Plavix), ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin IB), heparin, warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven) and others
- Interact with the drugs talinolol and sulfasalzine (Azulfidine EN-tabs)
- Interact with certain chemotherapy drugs
First time trying
i ve been taking it for the last 2 weeks and seems to work on my low back pain so im about to order an other bottle. Also the custumer service is great. They answer all your questions very fast and give clear infos about it
Too soon to know
These are very easy to take and I reckon they are helping fight inflammation. I've been taking them less than a month so full results wait to be seen. But I'm definitely inclined to purchase again and continue to see those results.
Very good product.