Mushroom Extract - Certified Organic : ENERGY / IMMUNE / ULTIMA
699 THB 499 THB You save 28%
This variant is currently sold out
Medicinal mushroom has been used for centuries all over the world for its natural healing powder. Our highly-concentrated mushroom extract is easy to dissolve in coffee, tea, in any beverage, smoothies, or soup, hot or cold.
There is no fillers and no additives, it is 100% USDA certified organic and natural, and its active ingredient (beta-glutan) has been verified per third-party testing.
- ULTIMA: if you want it all, take ultima, a super-blend of medicinal mushrooms to boost your immune system & cognitive ability, and increase your metabolism. Contains certified organic concentrated extract of: REISHI*(new!), lion's mane, cordyceps, turkey tail, maitake, shiitake
- ENERGY: the blend of mushroom is rich in anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds from chaga, and it has an energy boosting, brain healing properties from cordyceps and lion's mane.
- IMMUNE: build your immune system to fight against common virus! turkey tail, maitake, and shiitake contain active ingredients which can strengthen your immune system at various levels.
* ULTIMA: chaga is no longer included in the blend. If you wish to add chaga, you can order separately.
About our mushroom
Here are some information about the mushroom we have in stock right now, but feel free to research, there are so many interesting studies on each mushroom, it is fascinating.
Reishi: immune system booster, stress & fatigue reliever, sleep enhancer
Reishi has been intensively studied for promoting health and longevity in Asia. As it works to relieve stress, people benefit from improved sleep and thereby more energy. Its antioxidant properties and beta-glucans are also beneficial for the immune system.
Chaga: strong antioxidant, prolonged energy boost without jittering
Chaga grows on birch trees and has the most potent antioxidant properties known to men. It draws betulin and other precursors from the tree, which is proven to kill tumor cells. Chaga can give you buzz and elevate your mood. It does not disturb sleep because it does not disrupt our adenosine receptors like caffein does. It reduces inflammation, relieves pain, lowers oxidative stress in your brain, and increases the nootropic effects.
Cordyceps: oxygen boost to the brain & body
Remember when the Chinese athlete credited cordyceps as a secret to win the gold medal in the Olympics? It improves your endurance, stamina and LIBIDO. It also manages blood sugar levels and enhances the immune system. The fungi has been used for centuries to help energize people.
Lion's Mane: nerve regeneration, anti-inflammatory
The most researched fungi for brain health, it increases Nerve Growth Factor (NGF), which is responsible for the maintenance and growth of neurons in the brain. It is also strongly anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, improving the immune system by improving the gut health.
Turkey Tail: stronger immune system
It contains many compounds that may help boost immune system. Polysaccharide K (PSK) in turkey tail is approved as a pharmaceutical-grade medicine in Japan and has been used for cancer treatment over 30 years.
Shiitake: stronger immune system, rich in vitamin Bs & D
Lentinan in Shiitake is known to enhance the immune system while slowing down tumor growth. Its extract is also used to lower cholesterol and fight infections. It is rich in minerals (copper, selenium, manganese, zinc), Vitamins (vitamin D and Vitamin Bs) and fibers. It is one of the most popular mushroom to be used in cooking in Asian countries.
lentinan in Shiitake is known to enhance the immune system while slowing down tumor growth. Its extract is also used to lower cholesterol and fight infections.
Maitake: stronger immune system
It is packed with compounds which are efficient to strengthen the immune system. For example, abundance of beta-glucan works side-by-side by working together with Vitamin B1 and B2 (energy production & metabolism boost) and Vitamin D (improved calcium absorption). It is also known to reduce blood glucose levels in diabetes patients as well as lower high blood pressure and normalizing cholesterol levels.
What defines quality mushroom extracts?
Our mushroom extracts have the potency which delivers the maximized health benefits. Here is a list of how our mushroom extracts are the best available quality in the market.
- Certified organic (USDA): grow naturally on substrate materials native to each particular mushroom
- Vegan & Keto: plant-based, contains no sugar.
- Naturally grown: unlike mushroom grown in sterile laboratories on substrates made of cereal grains or rice, our mushroom grow in greenhouses with natural lighting and natural air flow.
- Lab tested: high beta-glucans: cheap mushroom products are filled with alpha-glucans (e.g. starches/fillers), which have no medical benefit. How? because they grow on sugar-rich artificial medium, and often the mushroom extracts also contain those grains, because they use mycelium as well as mushroom. Our mushrooms have over 30% beta glucans and less than 5% starch.
- 100% mushroom/fruiting bodies, not mycelium fillers: our mushroom extracts are made only from mushroom, not using mycelium grown on grain.
- Bioavailable active properties: the mushrooms are processed by hot water extraction to ensure that a full-spectrum of water and fat-soluble compounds are obtained.
- Concentrated extract: current formulation uses 10 times concentrated extract, which is easy to dissolve in water. It is already extracted using hot water without solvent, i.e. there is no need for you to steep the powder.
ULTIMA: contains 18g (60 portions). Equivalent to 180g of dried mushroom.
One serving (300mg) contains:
- 50mg of 10:1 concentrated lion's mane extract
- 50mg of 10:1 concentrated chaga extract
- 50mg of 10:1 concentrated cordyceps extract
- 50mg of 10:1 concentrated turkey tale extract
- 50mg of 10:1 concentrated shiitake extract
- 50mg of 10:1 concentrated maitake extract
IMMUNE: contains 15g (60 portions). Equivalent to 150g of dried mushroom.
One serving (250mg) contains:
- 83mg of 10:1 concentrated turkey tale extract
- 83mg of 10:1 concentrated shiitake extract
- 83mg of 10:1 concentrated maitake extract
ENERGY: contains 15g (60 portions). Equivalent to 150g of dried mushroom).
One serving (250mg) contains:
- 83mg of 10:1 concentrated lion's mane extract
- 83mg of 10:1 concentrated chaga extract
- 83mg of 10:1 concentrated cordyceps extract
CHAGA: contains 15g (60 portions). Equivalent to 150g of dried mushroom.
One serving (250mg) contains:
- 250mg of 10:1 concentrated chaga extract.
You can gradually increase the daily intake and see how it goes. If you have any health conditions or are on any medication, consult your physician first.
Do not exceed the recommended daily portions. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool & dry place.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. If any adverse reactions occur, stop using it immediately.
Lion's mane: if you have heavy allergies, do not take. If you are sensitive to histamine, it could cause itchiness on your skin.
Chaga: some people may find chaga extract hard on stomach. if you are allergic to birch, you should not consume chaga. If you had/have kidney stones, do not exceed recommended dosage.
Cordyceps: it may lower blood sugar levels so if you are on diabetic medications, consult your doctor.