Have you ever tried white chocolate made with the most exclusive, single-origin cacao butter obtained from the award-winning Tanzanian cacao? You will be amazed how RICH it tastes!
The cacao beans from the Kilombero Valley have the most complex flavors and aromas, and our dark chocolate made with these beans have been extremely popular.
Unlike standard white chocolate, we do not add any cheap vegetable oil nor artificial aroma/flavor. What makes it very special is that our white chocolate is made with the best quality dairy in the world: full-fat grass-fed milk from New Zealand, which is free from antibiotics & hormones.
And! As you know, it is sugar-free and low-carb, thanks to our proprietary mix of natural sweeteners and non-GMO erythritol, monkfruit extract. It is also high in fiber as we use non-GMO inulin.
Choose from the following white chocolate:
- Guiltless White 35% Tanzania - Plain (50g)
- Guiltless White 35% Tanzania - with organic crunchy coconut flakes (50g)
- Guiltless White 35% Tanzania - with whole roasted, organic hazelnuts (65g)
- Uji Matcha 35% Tanzania (50g): organic Tanzanian cacao butter with organic stone-ground, ceremonial matcha powder from Uji, Kyoto.
NEW NEW NEW NEW!
- Pink Raspberry Chocolate 36% Tanzania*: organic Tanzanian cacao butter ground with organic freeze-dried raspberries from Germany. One bar contains dried raspberries equivalent to 1/4 cup of fresh raspberries!
* No longer vegan with coconut, this bar uses grass-fed New Zealand cow's milk.
It should be stored in a cool, dry place, preferably between 18-20 degrees. But it is ok to store in your fridge. Shelf life: 1 years after the manufacturing date (6 months for chocolate with nuts).
Organic cocoa beans, organic cocoa butter, grass-fed NZ cow's milk powder, non-GMO erythritol, non-GMO soluble fiber, organic sunflower lecithin, Himalayan pink salt and monkfruit extract
* organic coconut flakes & organic hazelnuts for extra inclusions
** Matcha bars contains additional certified organic matcha powder. Pink Raspberry bars contain additional certified organic freeze-dried raspberries.
It contains milk and nuts as they are processed in a facility that processes them. No peanuts are processed.
It is on the label of every chocolate. We are updating this information on every product page very soon.
Please note: although we do not add any sugar in this chocolate, there is lactose from dairy milk, which is natural sugar. Therefore, it contains some sugar. If you are on a strict ketogenic / low-carb diet, we recommend you to purchase dark chocolate, thank you.
[About Böhnchen & Co.]
Böhnchen & Co. is a craft chocolate maker from Bangkok, who creates the most delicious, premium grade chocolate, which is absolutely guilt-free!
- FAIR-TRADE PREMIUM COCOA: our farmers are paid premium price for their quality beans.
- AWARD WINNING, CERTIFIED ORGANIC COCOA: we work with certified organic farms, who are all dedicated to grow pesticide-free, premium quality cacao. All the origins we work with had won numerous international chocolate awards for their quality. Thai cacao are still not certified organic but farms we work with do not use pesticides.
- SUGAR-FREE & LOW CARB: unlike cane sugar, which is commonly used in chocolate bars, we use a proprietary blend of sweeteners which tastes great.
- NO PALM/VEGETABLE OIL: we only add organic cocoa butter to improve the mouthfeel of the chocolate.
- SOY-FREE: we use organic sunflower lecithin from Germany, which is phytoestrogen-free.
- CORN-FREE: our soluble dietary fiber is made from locally grown sugar cane using a patented method.
- NON-GMO: our sweeteners are all made from non-GMO ingredients.