Sugar-Free White Chocolate Bars: keto-friendly
This variant is currently sold out
Have you ever tried white chocolate made with the most exclusive, single-origin cacao butter obtained from the award-winning Tanzanian cacao? You will be amazed how RICH it tastes!
The cacao beans from the Kilombero Valley have the most complex flavors and aromas, and our dark chocolate made with these beans have been extremely popular.
Unlike standard white chocolate, we do not add any cheap vegetable oil nor artificial aroma/flavor. What makes it very special is that our white chocolate is made with the best quality dairy in the world: full-fat grass-fed milk from New Zealand, which is free from antibiotics & hormones.
And! As you know, it is sugar-free and low-carb, thanks to our proprietary mix of natural sweeteners and non-GMO erythritol, monkfruit extract. It is also high in fiber as we use non-GMO inulin.
Choose from the following white chocolate:
- Guiltless White 35% Tanzania - Plain (50g)
- Guiltless White 35% Tanzania - with organic crunchy coconut flakes (50g)
- Guiltless White 35% Tanzania - with whole roasted, organic hazelnuts (65g)
We still have limited quantity of Prachuap Khirikhan white chocolate for you to try. It is made with less milk and formulated to be quite sweet.
- Guiltless White 30% Prachuap Khirikhan (Thailand) - Plain (50g) LIMITED QUANTITY LEFT
- Uji Matcha 35% Tanzania (50g)
Now we have VEGAN RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE BARS!
- Pink Raspberry Chocolate with Crunchy Organic Raspberries 36% Tanzania
Instead of dairy milk, we used organic certified coconut from Thailand. It is then combined with organic natural cacao butter squeezed from Tanzanian cacao beans AND organic freeze-dried raspberries from Germany to give the pink color to the chocolate. This is not it - this bar is then filled with crunchy bits of freeze-dried raspberries for a surprising contrast!!!
It should be stored in a cool, dry place, preferably between 18-20 degrees. But it is ok to store in your fridge. Shelf life: 1 years after the manufacturing date (6 months for chocolate with nuts).
Organic cocoa beans, organic cocoa butter, grass-fed NZ cow's milk powder**, non-GMO erythritol, non-GMO soluble fiber, organic sunflower lecithin, Himalayan pink salt and monkfruit extract
* organic coconut flakes & organic hazelnuts for extra inclusions
** Vegan Pink Raspberry Chocolate uses coconut flakes instead.
It contains milk and nuts as they are processed in a facility that processes them.
Böhnchen & Co. is a craft chocolate maker from Bangkok, who creates the most delicious, premium grade chocolate, which is absolutely guilt-free!
- FAIR-TRADE PREMIUM COCOA: our farmers are paid premium price for their quality beans.
- AWARD WINNING, CERTIFIED ORGANIC COCOA: we work with certified organic farms, who are all dedicated to grow pesticide-free, premium quality cacao. All the origins we work with had won numerous international chocolate awards for their quality. Thai cacao are still not certified organic but farms we work with do not use pesticides.
- SUGAR-FREE & LOW CARB: unlike cane sugar, which is commonly used in chocolate bars, we use a proprietary blend of sweeteners which tastes great.
- NO PALM/VEGETABLE OIL: we only add organic cocoa butter to improve the mouthfeel of the chocolate.
- SOY-FREE: we use organic sunflower lecithin from Germany, which is estrogen-free.
- CORN-FREE: our soluble dietary fiber is made from locally grown sugar cane using a patented method.
- NON-GMO: our sweeteners are all made from non-GMO ingredients.
Taste amazing, fulfill my white choc crave in keto diet
Among all the white selection did try, this is my fav! The sweetness is just nice, and it goes so well with the hazelnut. I had to stop myself from eating a whole bar at a time.
very good chocolate and fast delivery
very good chocolate, very easy to order online and the delivery is very fast
OMG white chocolate! the best ever!
I don't normally like white chocolate but this one (35% Tanzania) was simply WOW. unlike standard super sweet white chocolate bars loaded with sugar, this one is pleasantly sweetened and very creamy. I like the fact that it uses grass-fed milk powder from New Zealand, which is hormone and antibiotics-free. I feel safe giving it to my children.