Sugar-Free Drink Chocolate: organic & vegan
This variant is currently sold out
A rich and velvety European style drinking chocolate, handcrafted using ethically sourced, organic cacao beans from two wonderful origins:
- Semuliki Forest, Uganda (cacao contents 68% - sweetened with our proprietary keto sweetener mix), and
- Kilombero Valley, Tanzania (cacao contents 99.7%, virtually 100%!)
A rich and velvety European style UNSWEETENED drinking chocolate, handcrafted using ethically sourced cacao beans from Kilombero Valley, Tanzania. Cacao contents 99.7%.
- Semuliki Forest, Uganda: Toffee, berries, chocolate, tropical fruits
- Kilombero Valley Tanzania: Intense, berries, nutty and creamy
How to use
- Heat 1/2 cup milk in a small saucepan. Do not let it boil.
- Add 1/4 cup drinking chocolate and whisk vigorously over low heat until all chocolate is completely melted (make sure you crush the chocolate into small pieces in order to melt it easily).
- Pour into a small mug and enjoy.
For a lighter version use water: for decadence, use cream. Add to your coffee to make it healthy mocca.
For more information regards origin, click here to learn more about Böhnchen & Co. and our cacao origins!
It should be stored in a cool, dry place, preferably between 18-20 degrees. But it is ok to store in your fridge. Shelf life: 1 years after the manufacturing date.
- Uganda 68%: Organic cocoa beans, organic cocoa butter, non-GMO erythritol, non-GMO soluble fiber from sugar cane, organic sunflower lecithin, Himalayan pink salt and organic monkfruit extract
- Tanzania 100%: Organic cocoa beans, organic cocoa butter, organic sunflower lecithin, Himalayan pink salt
Produced in a facility which processes nuts and dairy.
About Böhnchen & Co.
Böhnchen & Co. is a craft chocolate maker from Bangkok, who creates the most delicious, premium grade chocolate, which is absolutely guilt-free!
- FAIR-TRADE PREMIUM COCOA: our farmers are paid premium price for their quality beans.
- AWARD WINNING, CERTIFIED ORGANIC COCOA: we work with certified organic farms, who are all dedicated to grow pesticide-free, premium quality cacao. All the origins we work with had won numerous international chocolate awards for their quality.
- SUGAR-FREE: unlike cane sugar, which is commonly used in chocolate bars, we use a proprietary blend of sweeteners which tastes great.
- LOW CARB: <0.3g net carb per serving! (8g)
- NO PALM/VEGETABLE OIL: we only add organic cocoa butter to improve the mouthfeel of the chocolate.
- VEGAN: no animal products were used.
- SOY-FREE: we use organic sunflower lecithin from Germany, which is estrogen-free.
- CORN-FREE: our soluble dietary fiber is made from locally grown sugar cane using a patented method.
- NON-GMO: our sweeteners are all made from non-GMO ingredients.