Sugar-free chocolate coated coconut chips
This variant is currently sold out
Crunchy raw coconut chips are coated with just enough amount of sugar-free organic chocolate, made into easy-to-eat bite-size pieces! We created them for those who look to reduce the intake of PUFAs (polyunsaturated fats). Coconut meat contains over 90% saturated fats and hardly any unsaturated fats. Since our chocolate contains only cacao butter, which is equally rich in saturated fat and low in polyunsaturated fats, these bites make them anti-oxidation treats you can enjoy without feeling guilty!
Best quality organic chocolate
- Single-origin craft chocolate: the chocolate is made from scratch, using the best quality organic ingredients. Dark chocolate: 68% Uganda (organic cacao), milk chocolate: 40% Thai blend (organic cacao), vegan matcha (Tanzanian cacao butter, Uji matcha, Thai coconut).
- Sugar-free: it is sweetened with monkfruit extract and non-GMO erythritol.
- No palm oil: no cheap vegetable oil such as palm oil is used, the only additional ingredient they use apart from cacao beans are natural cacao butter extracted from organic Tanzania cacao beans.
- No additives: we just add the following natural ingredients to make chocolate taste better! Pink Himalayan salt and tiny amount of organic sunflower lecithin.
- Grass-fed milk from New Zealand: for milk chocolate, we use the best quality, full-fat grass-fed milk powder from New Zealand, which contains no hormones and antibiotics.
- Organic matcha: for vegan matcha chocolate, we use certified organic matcha powder from Uji, Kyoto.
- "Vegan matcha chocolate": instead of dairy milk, we use organic coconut flakes to create the 'white chocolate' base, which makes it dairy-free and vegan. It is delicious and packed with saturated fat and antioxidants!
Best quality organic coconut chips
We'd been looking for unsweetened, dehydrated coconut chips for a while and finally we found a family-owned farm, which can supply us with delicious coconut chips!
Full-fat coconut flesh is rich in healthy fats such as saturated fat (lauric acid) and MCTs (medium chained triglycerides). It contains hardly any unsaturated fatty acids!
- Dehydrated at low temperature: this is important to minimize the oxidation and retain the nutrients.
- Unsweetened coconut chips: unlike many sweetened, highly-oxidized deep-fried coconut chips sold in Thailand, ours are 100% natural.
Keep them cool in the fridge. Best consumed within 3 months after purchase.
This product contains coconuts. Milk chocolate contains dairy milk. Produced in a facility which processes tree nuts and dairy.
Great tasting guilt-free chocolate!
Good balance between sweet and bitter. Really enjoy it as a snack!
Bundles of yum.
I repeatedly purchase these cause they are one of the yummiest things on the planet - and healthy too! I have a few clusters on nights when I'm needing something extra after dinner. I keep them in the freezer and the are a perfect size!