KETO SWEET : Monkfruit Sweetener with Erythritol 250g
This product is currently sold out.
KETO SWEET is a proprietary mixture of the high-purity monk fruit extract and non-GMO erythritol. It is delicious, you can substitute sugar 1:1, which is very convenient! [Update: now we blend organic monkfruit extract to erythritol, this is why it may have some natural smell of monkfruit and you may see some bits of monkfruit extract inside the sweetener]
It is the most keto-friendly sweetener you can use, AND it is not known to cause digestive discomfort like xylitol and maltitol.
It is suitable for: keto, diabetic, candida, paleo, vegan, low carb, low sugar, non-GMO and all natural.
- Zero calorie
- Zero glycemic
- Gluten Free
- No Aftertaste
How to store
Store in a cool, dry place.
What is erythritol
Erythritol is a guilt-free, sugar-substitute, which has zero calories, zero net carb and health benefits. This product is now POWDERED, so that it is much easily dissolved in water, hot beverage, shakes and so on. This makes your baked goods taste much better because it binds with wet ingredients much better, allowing even distribution.
- Fermented – it is made by fermenting the natural sugar found in non-GMO corn.
- Heat stable up to 160 degrees C. Substitute sugar with erythritol in your cooking!
- Non-caloric – While most sugar alcohols are low calorie, erythritol has zero calories.
- Non-glycemic - Does not raise blood sugar – erythritol is considered suitable for people with diabetes because it does not raise plasma glucose or insulin levels.
- The easiest sugar alcohol to digest – more than 90% of erythritol is absorbed in the small intestine, so minimal amounts reach the colon where other sugar alcohols end up causing diarrhea and other symptoms. Studies have shown that erythritol is even easier to digest than xylitol.
- Noncarcinogenic– studies have shown that erythritol, like xylitol, does not have carcinogenic properties.
- An antioxidant – erythritol helps to fight free radicals, responsible for the aging process. It is considered to be even more efficient than other sugar alcohols because it is so readily absorbed and yet not metabolized (it is excreted unchanged).
Erythritol has the status of generally recognized as safe (GRAS) from the FDA and is widely used in many other countries like Japan, the European Union, Mexico and Canada.
What is monk fruit
Monk fruit has been used for centuries in Asia, used in traditional herbal medicine since the 13th century. It is 100-250 times sweeter than sugar. Unlike stevia, it has less aftertaste and it is gaining popularity in the health community.
In the US, sweeteners made from monk fruit are classified by the FDA as generally recognized as safe, or GRAS.
Monkfruit/Erythritol Sweetner is great. My order of this & chocolate nut spreed arrived the following day. Great service. Thank you.
Love the monk fruit sweetener. Looks like white sugar but unlike stevia it has no aftertaste. I prefer this to stevia. Really great product.
I love that this is so much healthier than sugar. I have used it for baking and it worked very well. Great to have a healthy alternative!
I stopped using regular sugar in September 2019. I have since used Keto Sweet. It is an amazing product for baking, and cooking. I have since lost 17kg, and my family lost their cravings for regular glucose heavy products.
I use this with my Bulletproof coffee or hot chocolate in the mornings. It tastes good, and I am very happy with it as a keto-friendly sweetener.