Shilajit Forte : Fulvic Acid / Trace Mineral Complex (2-month supply)
This variant is currently sold out
Shilajit, the most praised ancient herbal matter known to men, has been used as a potent juvenator by the Ayurvedic medicine for centuries. It is a tar-liked organic compound found in rocks as a result of decomposition of plant material over millions of years. The villagers who started to consume it quickly realized how it has amazing healing powers for both physical and mental health, and praised its effect on increased muscle and bone strength.
RICH IN NATURAL TRACE MINERALS
It has preserved over 85 natural ionic minerals from ancient times, many of which are no longer abundant in common agricultural land, as soil being heavily exploited with artificial NPK fertilizers. No wonder why our agricultural produce lost a lot of nutritional values in the last several decades.
RICH IN NATURAL FULVIC ACID, THE MINERAL TRANSPORTER & CHELATOR
Shilajit has a high amount of natural fulvic acid from humus, whose unique biological structure & its ability to sensitize the cell membranes allow facilitated transport of minerals deep into the cells, leading to more efficient absorption of vitamins and minerals.
Fulvic acid is also an effective chelator of offending heavy metals, which can be used to eliminate them. It can transmute them into their simplest ionic forms.
The molecules of fulvic acid are also able to bind to free radicals and other undesirable cellular by-products. When bound, they become inactive, and can be safely removed by the liver.
INCREASES ENERGY / ATP PRODUCTION
Other active ingredients such as dibenzo-α-pyrones have been studied to improve the ATP production (energy production) in the mitochondria. As fulvic acid and humic acid act as carrier molecules, it can carry various beneficial molecules to every part of your body. This is why many people experience energy boost when they start taking shilajit.
HOW IS SHILAJIT FORTE DIFFERENT FROM STANDARD SHILAJIT RESIN OR EXTRACT?
- Premium quality: the quality of shilajit varies greatly, and the only way to ascertain its quality is to measure the amount of active ingredient, namely fulvic acid, by using a HPLC (high-performance liquid chromatography). This method is only used for products which specifically mention the amount of fulvic acid in percentage. Our lab test ensures the minimum content of 50% fulvic acid every batch. Most of the inferior shilajit products are said to contain between 1-5% fulvic acid.
- Highest purity: Shilajit Forte has no added filler and chemicals, and it is 100% naturally obtained from Tibetan shilajit extracted from privately-owned sites at high altitude between 13,000 - 15,000ft. It is tested for identity (by concentrating the extract up to 50% fulvic acid content as a benchmark), and ensures there aren’t any harmful substances such as pesticides, heavy metals, irradiation, solvent residues and microbes through a patented purification process. Obtained shilajit goes through the state-of-the-art, patented, full-spectrum water extraction process without the use of solvents in the ISO9001, HACCP-certified manufacturing facility.
- Highest potency: as opposed to shilajit resin which hardly comes with a valid lab analysis, a HPLC lab testing method guarantees the fulvic acid content of the product (minimum of 50%), which is the main active ingredient of shilajit. How can a manufacturer guarantee its potency without measuring the fulvic acid content?
Ingredients: 100% Natural Mineral Pitch
No filler, wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts.
Dosage: about 250mg a day (approx. 1/8 tea spoon)
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- How do you take Shilajit Forte? You can dissolve it in any liquid, it has a slightly bitter taste. If you take it with coffee, it masks its taste. It can be taken with milk (people take it for breakfast in Nepal and India). You can either take it once a day, or twice a day, but split the dosage of 250mg in two and see how you feel.
Isn't all powdered shilajit less potent or not potent at all? we have observed that this is what most of the shilajit resin suppliers commonly say about their products being the only superior shilajit product. We don't agree. They also say there are different grades of shilajit and only the premium quality of shilajit from highest altitudes are worth taking. How do they know that the resin quality is always the same? It is not the color of shilajit (gold, red, brown or black) which guarantees its potency, but the presence of fulvic acid. The production method our manufacturing partner uses filters and concentrates the product UNTIL 50% fulvic acid content is achieved, and this is measured using the HPLC lab testing. This is far more accurate way of testing for its potency.
- What heavy metals and contaminants have been tested? as the production method ALWAYS carries on until the fulvic acid achieves 50%, EVERY BATCH is monitored for potential contamination of heavy metals such as arsenic, lead, mercury using the AOAC (Association of Official Analytical Chemists) testing. The same also tests for yeast, mold, e.coli, salmonella and staphylococcus. The production facility is also certified for the ISO9001 and HACCP.
- Why does shilajit contain heavy metals? small amount of heavy metals are always present in natural soil. However, inferior facilities may introduce heavy metals from the actual filtering process. Our product is produced in the state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities without any risk of heavy metal contamination.
- Can this be fed to animals or plants? Absolutely. If the animals are fed with unfiltered water or commercial pet food, it is likely that they have many toxins build up in their bodies. Shilajit can help to improve their health by preventing calcification and fibrosis: achieving an optimal mineral balance is the key to long life! If you have some plants at home, you may be surprised how fulvic acid can assist the growth of their roots and their overall health. There are many interesting articles to read regards fulvic acids in healthy soil.
Keep out of the reach of children.