Wild-harvested sprouted pili nuts: different flavors! (50g) Vegan / Paleo / Non-GMO
This variant is currently sold out
Pili nuts are one of the most nutrient-rich, "clean" nuts you can eat, which have virtually no mycotoxin because they are so well-protected in their thick shells. They are wildly harvested on a rich volcanic soil in the Philippines and thrive even they are hit by a heavy storm! They are so buttery and elegantly crunchy, a bit like macadamia. We prepare them by sprouting and dehydrating them at low temperature to keep all the nutrients and enzymes intact.
We offer different flavors and we keep them simple. All natural, organic, sugar-free and no additives & preservatives. We use organic acacia gum fiber (pure fiber) to let salt and spices stick to nuts without using oil or sugar.
We offer the following flavors:
1. Unflavored: just sprouted and dehydrated at low temperature.
2. with dark Himalayan salt (+ organic acacia gum fiber)
3. with dark Himalayan salt + organic chili flakes (+ organic acacia gum fiber): mildly spicy!
4. TACO EVERY DAY flavor: with certified organic spices (paprika, cumin, onion, garlic, long pepper) and dark Himalayan salt (+ organic acacia gum fiber): the intensity of spice is incredible! If you love Mexican food, you will LOVE this.
5. VEGAN CHEESE flavor: with organic onion, nutritional-yeast and dark Himalayan salt (+ organic acacia gum fiber): the combination of nutritional yeast and onion creates the most mouth-watering taste resembling real cheese... but it is vegan.
6. NEW!!! TURMERIC & LONG PEPPER flavor: with organic Ceylon turmeric, long pepper and dark Himalayan salt (+ organic acacia gum fiber)
7. NEW!!! YAK BONE BROTH flavor: with grass-fed yak bone broth, organic long pepper and dark Himalayan salt. Packed with quality collagen protein, this bag has a balanced protein/fat to satisfy your hunger, together with quality dark pink Himalayan salt and long pepper.
Net Weight: 50g
See below for more information on pili nuts.
1. KETO-FRIENDLIEST NUTS
They are probably the most keto-friendly nuts available in the market; 1 serving of 28g only contains 1g of total carbohydrate!
They are so rich in saturated and monosaturated fat, Vitamin E, phosphorus, magnesium and calcium. It is also a source of a complete protein, providing all eight essential amino acids, which makes it an ideal fuel for any athletes!
3. SPROUTED & RAW
These nuts are sprouted and activated, by soaking in water with some Himalayan salt to remove phytic acid, which can prevent your body from absorbing minerals such as zinc and iron. This is the best way to prepare any nuts and seeds.They are then dehydrated for a day at low temperature until they are crispy.
4. BETTER THAN ORGANIC
The pili nuts are grown wild, that is better than organic! No pesticides nor man-made fertilizers are ever used. It is the most natural products available from the mother nature!