[Unsweetened] Drink Chocolate Kilombero, Tanzania (250g): vegan, low-carb, sugar-free, keto
This product is currently sold out.
A rich and velvety European style UNSWEETENED drinking chocolate, handcrafted using ethically sourced cacao beans from Kilombero Valley, Tanzania. Cacao contents 99.7%.
TASTING NOTES: Intense, berries, nutty and creamy.
[How to mix]
- Heat 1/2 cup milk in a small saucepan. Do not let it boil.
- Add 1/4 cup drinking chocolate and whisk vigorously over low heat until all chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour into a small mug and enjoy.
For a lighter version use water: for decadence, use cream. Add to your coffee to make it healthy mocca.
- FAIR-TRADE PREMIUM COCOA: our farmers are paid premium price for their quality beans.
- AWARD WINNING, CERTIFIED ORGANIC COCOA: we work with certified organic farms, who are all dedicated to grow pesticide-free, premium quality cacao. All the origins we work with had won numerous international chocolate awards for their quality.
- SUGAR-FREE: unlike cane sugar, which is commonly used in chocolate bars, we use a proprietary blend of sweeteners which tastes great.
- LOW CARB: 0.3g net carb per serving! (8g)
- NO PALM/VEGETABLE OIL: we only add organic cocoa butter to improve the mouthfeel of the chocolate.
- SOY-FREE: we use organic sunflower lecithin from Germany, which is estrogen-free.
- CORN-FREE: our soluble dietary fiber is made from locally grown sugar cane using a patented method.
- NON-GMO: our sweeteners are all made from non-GMO raw ingredients.
- VEGAN: our dark chocolate collections are animal friendly with no added dairy.