[Unsweetened] Drink Chocolate 100% Tanzania: vegan &sugar-free 250g
This product is currently sold out.
A rich and velvety European style UNSWEETENED drinking chocolate, handcrafted using ethically sourced cacao beans from Kilombero Valley, Tanzania. Cacao contents 99.7%.
TASTING NOTES: Intense, berries, nutty and creamy.
[How to mix]
- Heat 1/2 cup milk in a small saucepan. Do not let it boil.
- Add 1/4 cup drinking chocolate and whisk vigorously over low heat until all chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour into a small mug and enjoy.
For a lighter version use water: for decadence, use cream. Add to your coffee to make it healthy mocca.
Kokoa Kamili is the first and only premium cocoa exporters operating out of Kilombero Valley in Tanzania. Through their solid commitment, they have achieved to introduce Tanzanian cacao as one of the best cacao to craft fine chocolate internationally, winning many prestigious awards. This is achieved through centralizing the fermentation in order to control quality and consistency. The facility is located a 10 hour drive from the country's main city of Dar es Salaam in the Kilombero Valley area of Morogoro Region, close to 3500 farmers they buy wet beans from. The beans are classic Trinitario (Amelonado x Criollo), with the slight presence of Neo-Nacional.
[ECONOMIC IMPACT ON FARMERS]
Kokoa Kamili pays the highest prices for cocoa in Tanzania. An increasing amount of Kokoa Kamili's farmers earning an average of 24.4% more by selling cocoa to Kokoa Kamili than from any other buyer.
Smell: heather honey, burnt straw, fermented soybeans
Taste: Dried redcurrants, creme fraiche, hay on a summer afternoon, hops, brown butter
It should be stored in a cool, dry place, preferably between 18-20 degrees. But it is ok to store in your fridge. Shelf life: 1 years after the manufacturing date.
Organic cocoa beans, organic cocoa butter, organic sunflower lecithin and Himalayan pink salt. (99.7% cocoa)
All products may contain milk and nuts as they are processed in a facility that processes them.
Böhnchen & Co. is a craft chocolate maker from Bangkok, who creates the most delicious, premium grade chocolate, which is absolutely guilt-free!
- FAIR-TRADE PREMIUM COCOA: our farmers are paid premium price for their quality beans.
- AWARD WINNING, CERTIFIED ORGANIC COCOA: we work with certified organic farms, who are all dedicated to grow pesticide-free, premium quality cacao. All the origins we work with had won numerous international chocolate awards for their quality.
- SUGAR-FREE: unlike cane sugar, which is commonly used in chocolate bars, we use a proprietary blend of sweeteners which tastes great.
- LOW CARB: 0.3g net carb per serving! (8g)
- NO PALM/VEGETABLE OIL: we only add organic cocoa butter to improve the mouthfeel of the chocolate.
- SOY-FREE: we use organic sunflower lecithin from Germany, which is estrogen-free.
- CORN-FREE: our soluble dietary fiber is made from locally grown sugar cane using a patented method.
- NON-GMO: our sweeteners are all made from non-GMO raw ingredients.
- VEGAN: our dark chocolate collections are animal friendly with no added dairy.