Single Origin Milk Chocolate Collection (50-65g): low-carb, sugar-free, keto chocolate
This variant is currently sold out
Böhnchen & Co. presents the single-origin milk chocolate bar collection from selected award-winning origins. Not only it is sugar-free and low-carb, it has the best quality milk you can get in the chocolate: we use antibiotics & hormone-free, pasture raised cow's milk powder to make our milk chocolate. Sounds lush?
If you don't like it too sweet, try out DARK MILK 50% chocolate Chiang Mai. You can enjoy both cacao and caramel milk flavor, which is incredible! Want to know about our origins? Click here for more details!
[If you want to try VEGAN MILK, try our COCONUT MILK 60% CHIANG MAI! It is so delicious and you will love it!]
- Dark Milk 50% Chiang Mai (Thailand)
- Dark Milk 50% Chiang Mai (Thailand) with roasted organic hazelnuts
- Guiltless Milk 40% Chiang Mai (Thailand) with cacao nibs
- Guiltless Milk 40% Cahabon (Guatemala)
It should be stored in a cool, dry place, preferably between 18-20 degrees. But it is ok to store in your fridge. Shelf life: 1 years after the manufacturing date (6 months for chocolate with nuts).
Organic cocoa beans, organic cocoa butter, grass-fed NZ cow's milk powder, non-GMO erythritol, non-GMO soluble fiber from sugar cane, organic sunflower lecithin, Himalayan pink salt and organic monkfruit extract
* Dark Milk 50% Chiang Mai with hazelnuts: organic hazelnuts
All products may contain milk and nuts as they are processed in a facility that processes them.
Böhnchen & Co. is a craft chocolate maker from Bangkok, who creates the most delicious, premium grade chocolate, which is absolutely guilt-free!
- FAIR-TRADE PREMIUM COCOA: our farmers are paid premium price for their quality beans.
- AWARD WINNING, CERTIFIED ORGANIC COCOA: we work with certified organic farms, who are all dedicated to grow pesticide-free, premium quality cacao. All the origins we work with had won numerous international chocolate awards for their quality. Thai cacao are still not certified organic but farms we work with do not use pesticides.
- SUGAR-FREE: unlike cane sugar, which is commonly used in chocolate bars, we use a proprietary blend of sweeteners which tastes great.
- LOW CARB
- NO PALM/VEGETABLE OIL: we only add organic cocoa butter to improve the mouthfeel of the chocolate.
- SOY-FREE: we use organic sunflower lecithin from Germany, which is estrogen-free.
- CORN-FREE: our soluble dietary fiber is made from locally grown sugar cane using a patented method.
- NON-GMO: our sweeteners are all made from non-GMO ingredients.