Single Origin Dark Chocolate Collection "Dark Pleasure" (50g): vegan, low-carb, sugar-free, keto chocolate
This variant is currently sold out
The most delicious chocolate bar collection from Böhnchen & Co.! You must try all these amazing single-origins! You will be surprised how different each chocolate tastes! Which one would you like to try?Here is the quick summary of how each one taste, but for more information on each origin, click here.
- 68% Chiang Mai (Thailand): nutty, dried fruits
- 68% Cahabon (Guatemala): citrus blossom honey, nutty, caramel mocha coffee
- 72% Kilombero Valley (Tanzania): dried redcurrants, creme fraiche
- 72% Kilombero Valley (Tanzania) with roasted hazelnuts: dried redcurrants, creme fraiche
- 72% Toledo (Belize): dried griotte cherries, pipe tobacco, mocha, cloves, porcini, unripe banana.
- 72% Lachua (Guatemala): sultanas, oak, dried fig, apricots and prunes
- 72% Akil Dino (Haiti): almond, coconut, sultanas, banana
- 85% Toledo (Belize): sour cherry, red currants, dried raspberries and apricot. fresh cut tobacco.
- 100% Kilombero Valley (Tanzania): intense, berries, nutty and creamy.
It should be stored in a cool, dry place, preferably between 18-20 degrees. But it is ok to store in your fridge. Shelf life: 2 years after the manufacturing date (6 months for hazelnuts)
Organic cocoa beans*, organic cocoa butter*, non-GMO erythritol, non-GMO soluble fiber from sugar cane, organic sunflower lecithin*, Himalayan pink salt* and organic monkfruit extract
*Ingredients of 100% Tanzania bar. 72% Tanzania with hazelnuts contains organic hazelnuts.
All products may contain milk and nuts as they are processed in a facility that processes them. 72% Tanzania with hazelnuts contains nuts.
Böhnchen & Co. is a craft chocolate maker from Bangkok, who creates the most delicious, premium grade chocolate, which is absolutely guilt-free!
- FAIR-TRADE PREMIUM COCOA: our farmers are paid premium price for their quality beans.
- AWARD WINNING, CERTIFIED ORGANIC COCOA: we work with certified organic farms, who are all dedicated to grow pesticide-free, premium quality cacao. All the origins we work with had won numerous international chocolate awards for their quality.
- SUGAR-FREE: unlike cane sugar, which is commonly used in chocolate bars, we use a proprietary blend of sweeteners which tastes great.
- LOW CARB
- NO PALM/VEGETABLE OIL: we only add organic cocoa butter to improve the mouthfeel of the chocolate.
- SOY-FREE: we use organic sunflower lecithin from Germany, which is estrogen-free.
- CORN-FREE: our soluble dietary fiber is made from locally grown sugar cane using a patented method.
- NON-GMO: our sweeteners are all made from non-GMO ingredients.
- VEGAN: our dark chocolate collections are animal friendly with no added dairy.