1,249.00 THB In Stock
Gelatin is the cooked form of collagen. And collagen is the primary protein in connective tissue, skin and bones. It is true, it improves the appearance of your skin and joint elasticity!
That is not all. It is rich in GLYCINE, which is anti-inflammatory, and it is said to help speedy wound healing. It can also improve sleep quality. Perfect for those who cannot sleep well at night!
If you live in a traditional family where your grandmother feeds you with a big pot of broth every day, you won't need to buy gelatin at all. However, in the modern world, we only eat muscle meat without eating organs or connective tissues, which contain a lot of gelatin.
[Our Yak Gelatin]
Our granulated gelatin is extracted naturally from yak (wild ox) bones, not from hides. It is NOT from pig skin like most of cheap gelatin products are made with. The yaks graze freely on the beautiful pasture at the Tibetan Plateau, just look at them! We've been searching for quality source of gelatin and collagen, and so far we are very happy with our yak collagen products.
[How to use gelatin]
You can use gelatin for making things like jelly, panna cotta, marshmallows, anything which GELS. You can therefore incorporate gelatin in your sauce, soup, smoothies and so on. If you don't like the thickening property, then hydrolyzed collagen powder is the one you should use. It dissolves readily in water, coffee, and smoothies, very easy to mix. Gelatin needs to be hydrated and cooked.
The harder you want the liquid to gel, the more gelatin you need to use. You may need to adjust according to your preferences. This is the basic guideline:
1. Hydrate gelatin: use 1/4 of the liquid to hydrate gelatin, wait for 5 minutes.
2. Heat and melt: gelatin starts to melt at 35 degrees Celcius. you can heat it up to 60 degrees. never let it boil. this is when you should dissolve salt or sweeteners.
3. Combine with the rest: now you can combine the FULLY MELTED gelatin with the rest of the liquid, which is at room temperature.
[Example: kombucha jelly]
This is what we eat every day, and it is rich in probiotics, low carb and.... made of gelatin! Just to give you an idea....! You need a liter of kombucha, 4 heaping tablespoons of gelatin, 2 (or more) tablespoons of erythritol and a bit of pink salt.
1) put 1 cup of kombucha in a small pot and whisk in 4 heaping tablespoons of gelatin, let it hydrate for 5 minutes.
2) let it melt at low temp.
3) combine 2 tablespoons (or more) of erythritol and a pinch of pink salt, stir well
4) combine the mixture with the rest of the kombucha (3 cups), mix well, and chill in the fridge.
299.00 THB In Stock
Our MCT (medium chain triglyceride) oil consists 100% of capric and caprylic acid (C8 and...
249.00 THB In Stock
Our delicious, buttery, home-made grass-fed ghee, is virtually 100% pure butterfat from grass-fed cows’ butter...
249.00 THB In Stock
Erythritol is a guilt-free, sugar-substitute, which has zero calories, zero net carb and health benefits. Fermented –...
399.00 THB In Stock
If you are searching for the yummiest low-carb snacks without any guilt, try this chocolate, which was made...