Organic Matcha Turmeric Tea - Gluten-free & Vegan (75g)
This product is currently sold out.
Our Organic Match Turmeric Tea has it all - turmeric to tackle the inflammatory aching in your body while the stone-ground Japanese matcha boosts your energy. Organically grown Ceylon cinnamon, ginger and long pepper are also added to create the most intricate combination of flavors, aromas and health benefits.
[Who should drink this?]
If you find pure matcha very bitter, or turmeric alone to be too earthy, you may like this one. None of the ingredient is overpowering, and it is actually delicious. You can mix with water, juice, smoothie, protein shakes and more.
However, in order to maximize the absorption of curcumin from turmeric, we strongly suggest you to take this tea with some fat (from dairy/nut/coconut milk). Or just take small amount of fat before or after you drink the tea.
We mix the following organically grown herbs and spices:
1. Organic stone-ground matcha powder from Uji, Kyoto: for more details, please click this link here.
2. Organic Ceylon turmeric powder: has a strong anti-inflammatory property to maintain good health and it is especially good for reducing joint paint
3. Organic Ceylon cinnamon powder: being coumarin-safe, this sweet, subtle 'true' cinnamon is our favourite spice we take daily.
4. Organic Thai ginger powder: spicy, it acts as anti-inflammatory agent.
5. Organic Thai Long Pepper powder: this is another spice we use daily, pippali in long pepper improves the bioavailability of curcumin, and it has a benefit to regenerate your blood capillaries (anti-aging!).
Use 1 cup of milk (dairy, coconut, nut) with 1 teaspoon of the mixture. Blend/whisk thoroughly and cook for 3 minutes in a pot or microwave.
(Quick way) Make some paste by mixing 1 teaspoon of the mixture with a small amount of milk first, then pour hot milk and stir. A milk foamer comes pretty handy!
By adding some hydrolyzed collagen, it makes it nice and foamy even if you use nut milk! You can of course sweeten it with erythritol or whatever sweeteners you like. Adding some raw honey at night can help you with sleep :)
*Simple smoothie idea: 1 teaspoon of turmeric tea, 1 banana, 1 small avocado and 1 cup coconut milk, 1 teaspoon/tablespoon of MCT oil
*Recovery smoothie idea: 1 teaspoon of turmeric tea, 2 tablespoons of hydrolized collagen, 1 cup of coconut milk, 2 cups of frozen berries,1 teaspoon/tablespoon of MCT oil