Urine Organic Acids Test (OAT) - Comprehensive Snapshot of Health - Nutritional & Metabolic Profile
39,500 THB 14,900 THB You save 62%
This product is currently sold out.
The Organic Acids Test (OAT) offers a comprehensive snapshot of your overall health. It is the most cost-efficient, efficient health screening test to evaluate your current health status, which could not be interpreted from a simple blood test.
By teaming up with a leading laboratory and physicians based in Bangkok, we would like to offer our customers an opportunity to kick start a well-guided health journey!
This package includes:
- Lab test for 53 organic acids from your urine
- Doctor’s Review of Test Results
- Doctor’s Recommended Course of Action
(You can have a face-to-face consultation, or phone / email consultation)
[About Organic Acids Test]
Abnormally high levels of intestinal yeast and bacteria can cause or worsen behavior disorders, hyperactivity, movement disorders, fatigue and immune function. Many people with chronic illnesses and neurological disorders excrete abnormal organic acids in their urine.
The Organic Acids Test also includes markers for vitamin and mineral levels, oxidative stress, neurotransmitter levels. If abnormalities are detected using the OAT, your health care provider may recommend supplements, such as vitamins and antioxidants, or dietary modification.
It can give you a completely new perspective to improve your health, AND prioritize treatment intervention.
[What it can test]
- Evaluation of energy production: citrate, cis-Aconitate, alpha Ketoglutarate, Succinate, Fumarate, Oxaloacetate, 3-OH-3-Methyl Glutarate
- Assessment of central nervous system function (i.e. neutotransmitter metabolism): HVA, DOPAC, VMA, 5HIA
- Assessment of GI yeast/fungal and bacteria overgrowth (gut health): paracresol, benzoate, hippurate, isole-3-propionate, tricarbalylate, phenyllactate, tartarate, hydrocaffeate, citramalate, arabinose, arabinitol
- Assessment of nutritional and antioxidant deficiencies (e.g. B-Vitamins, CoQ10): alpha-keto isocaproate, alpha-keto isovalerate, alpha-keto methyl valerate, alpha-OH isovalerate, kynurenate, xanthurenate, methyl malonate
- Assessment of carbohydrate / fatty acid metabolism: pyruvate, lactate, B-OH-butyrate (ketone from Acetyl CoA), adipate, suberate, ethylmalonate, methyladipate, malonate
- Assessment of oxalate, flavonoids, toxic exposure & detoxification: oxalate, glycolate, trans-Cinnamate, caffeate, 3,4-Dihydroxybenzoate (Protocatechuate), trans muconate, phtalates, 2-methyl Hippurate, orotate, mandalate
- Assessment of oxidative damages and brain inflammation: azelate, phenyllactate, kynurenate, xanthurenate, quinolinate, quinolinate/kynurenate
In total, 53 markers are tested in above categories.
For more information, google for "Organic Acids Test" and you will find a numerous articles about it!
[How does it work?]
When you place an order, you will receive a urine collection container from the laboratory within a few days. Collect 10 mL of first morning urine before food or drink is suggested. Patient should avoid apples, grapes (including raisins), pears, cranberries and their juices, arabinogalactan, echinacea, reishi mushrooms, and ribose supplements 48 hours prior to specimen collection.
Once taken, freeze well, and send it to the laboratory in Bangkok the same day. It would be the best if you send the sample with frozen water bottles with the specimen to make sure it does not melt.
You will receive the test result per email within 7 working days, which include rough interpretations and automatically generated treatment suggestions. We have partnered with physicians who are expert in this field, and an hour of face-to-face consultation or phone / Email consultation is included to discuss the result and get recommendations.