Dark Pleasure 68% Chiang Mai, Thailand: low-carb, sugar-free chocolate, vegan
This variant is currently sold out
Dark Pleasure 68% Chiang Mai bar was crafted using ethically-traded, organically grown cocoa beans fermented in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Rich in anti-oxidant, high in fiber, low in carb, this chocolate is absolutely delicious!!!
Cocoas grown all over Thailand are gathered and fermented centrally in Chiang Mai, Thailand. The cacao are patented hybrid of criollo from Peru and forastero from the Philippines.
Nut, chocolate, dried fruits
It should be stored in a cool, dry place, preferably between 18-20 degrees. But it is ok to store in your fridge. Shelf life: 1 years after the manufacturing date.
Organic cocoa beans, organic cocoa butter, non-GMO erythritol, non-GMO soluble fiber from sugar cane, organic sunflower lecithin, Himalayan pink salt and organic monkfruit extract
May contain milk and nuts as they are processed in a facility that processes them.
[About Böhnchen & Co.]
Böhnchen & Co. is the first FDA-approved craft chocolate maker from Bangkok, who creates the most delicious, premium grade chocolate, which is absolutely guilt-free!
- FAIR-TRADE PREMIUM COCOA: our farmers are paid premium price for their quality beans.
- ORGANICALLY GROWN COCOA FROM CHIANG MAI: our farms in Chiang Mai do not use any pesticides.
- SUGAR-FREE: unlike cane sugar, which is commonly used in chocolate bars, we use a proprietary blend of sweeteners which tastes great.
- LOW CARB: 1g net carb per serving! (8g)
- NO PALM/VEGETABLE OIL: we only add organic cocoa butter to improve the mouthfeel of the chocolate.
- SOY-FREE: we use organic sunflower lecithin from Germany, which is estrogen-free.
- CORN-FREE: our soluble dietary fiber is made from locally grown sugar cane using a patented method.
- NON-GMO: our sweeteners are all made from non-GMO raw ingredients.