New!!! Certified organic cacao butter pressed from criollo cacao from Peru! It is by far the best cacao butter we have ever stocked in terms of aroma intensity.
You can use it as an add-on to your Bulletproof Coffee, cooking or baking, but it is the most amazing fat you can use for dry & sensitive skin as it is rich in vitamin E. This is a great vegan-alternative to butter.
We have been using cocoa butter for our baby and it makes his skin extremely smooth. It may appear heavy at first, then your skin will absorb it, leaving it extremely soft and luscious, thank natural antioxidants and saturated fats.
It tends to harden so if you want that to be 'ready to be used' all the time, we suggest you whip it with coconut oil (or other oils of your choice: squalen, jojoba, sweet almond, argan etc). Extremely easy to use!
- 3/4 cup cocoa butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (or other oils)
- Melt down butters and oil until liquid in a microwave
- Put it in a freezer to harden around 15-20 minutes
- When the mixture is solid and soft, whip it up using an electric whist.
- Enjoy the fluffy cream, it will keep in a jar or container for a few months!
Net weight: 200 grams in small blocks.