Certified Organic Mushroom Extract Powder for energy, focus and immunity: 60 portions
This variant is currently sold out
Medicinal mushroom has been used for centuries all over the world for its natural healing powder. Such mushroom like chaga, cordyceps and lion's mane are known to be anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, gut-friendly, contain high amounts of antioxidants and support our liver in flushing out toxins.
Our mushroom extract is easy to dissolve in coffee, tea, in any beverage, smoothie, or soup, hot or cold. If you dissolve it in hot water to drink it as 'tea', it is tastes like earthy coffee (a bit like pu'er tea). There is no fillers and no additives, it is 100% certified organic and natural.
[IF YOU MIX WITH COFFEE: 1/8tsp of our concentrated extract does not compromise the taste of coffee but if you add more than that, the bitterness from chaga will be overwhelming. We personally prefer to enjoy coffee separately and drink the mushroom 'tea' alone.]
Here are some information about the mushroom we have in stock right now, but feel free to research, there are so many interesting studies on each mushroom, it is fascinating.
Chaga: prolonged energy boost without jittering.
We've been drinking chaga tea for a while and we love it. It's like coffee without the side-effect of it. it grows on birch trees and has the most potent antioxidant properties known to men. It draws betulin and other precursors from the tree, which is proven to kill tumor cells.
Chaga can give you buzz and elevate your mood. It does not disturb sleep because it does not disrupt our adenosine receptors like caffein does. It reduces inflammation, relieves pain, lowers oxidative stress in your brain, and increases the nootropic effects.
Cordyceps: oxygen boost to the brain & body
Remember when the Chinese athlete credited cordyceps as a secret to win the gold medal in the Olympics?
It improves your endurance, stamina and LIBIDO. It also manages blood sugar levels and enhances the immune system. The fungi has been used for centuries to help energize people.
Lion's Mane: nerve regeneration, anti-inflammatory
The most researched fungi for brain health, it increases Nerve Growth Factor (NGF), which is responsible for the maintenance and growth of neurons in the brain.
It is also strongly anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, improving the immune system by improving the gut health.
Why we picked this mushroom extract
Our mushroom extracts have the potency which delivers the maximized health benefits. Here is a list of how our mushroom extracts are the best available quality in the market.
- Certified organic (USDA): grow naturally on substrate materials native to each particular mushroom
- Vegan & Keto: plant-based, contains no sugar.
- Naturally grown: unlike mushroom grown in sterile laboratories on substrates made of cereal grains or rice, our mushroom grow in greenhouses with natural lighting and natural air flow.
- Lab tested: high beta-glucans: cheap mushroom products are filled with alpha-glucans (e.g. starches/fillers), which have no medical benefit. How? because they grow on sugar-rich artificial medium, and often the mushroom extracts also contain those grains, because they use mycelium as well as mushroom. Our mushrooms have over 30% - 40% beta glucans and less than 5% starch.
- 100% mushroom/fruiting bodies, not mycelium fillers: our mushroom extracts are made only from mushroom, not using mycelium grown on grain.
- Bioavailable active properties: the mushrooms are processed by hot water extraction to ensure that a full-spectrum of water and fat-soluble compounds are obtained.
- Concentrated extract: lion's mane & chaga extracts are 8 times stronger, whereas cordyceps extract is 10 times stronger.
If you take 1/8 teaspoon per portion, you can enjoy 60 servings. 1/8 teaspoon of our mushroom extract (concentrate) is equivalent to approximately 1.125g of dried mushroom.
It is advised to take 2.5g - 5g (equivalent to 1/4 teaspoon to 1/2 teaspoon of our extrac) of dried mushroom a day in order to truly benefit from their medicinal properties.
You can gradually increase the daily intake and see how it goes. If you have any health conditions or are on any medication, consult your physician first.
All the mushroom is certified organic (USDA), only from fruiting bodies, grown on natural medium. Hot water extracted to maximize the bioavailability of beneficial compounds.
Triple mushroom extract: 17.5g net weight
- 104mg of 8:1 concentrated lion's mane extract
- 104mg of 8:1 concentrated chaga extract
- 83mg of 10:1 concentrated cordyceps concentrated extract
Chaga mushroom extract: 18.75g net weight
- 313mg of 8:1 concentrated chaga extract
Do not exceed the recommended daily portions. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool & dry place.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. If any adverse reactions occur, stop using it immediately.
Lion's mane: if you have heavy allergies, do not take. If you are sensitive to histamine, it could cause itchiness on your skin.
Chaga: some people may find chaga extract hard on stomach. if you are allergic to birch, you should not consume chaga. If you had/have kidney stones, do not exceed recommended dosage.
Cordyceps: it may lower blood sugar levels so if you are on diabetic medications, consult your doctor.