Baking Chocolate 100% Tanzania [untempered]: vegan &sugar-free
This variant is currently sold out
Here is the best single-origin, unsweetened baking chocolate for you. It is untempered so it will crumble when you crush it. It is the most economical form of chocolate you can buy from us.
This chocolate is made with certified cacao beans from Kilombero Valley, Tanzania, which has won numerous awards internationally.
The chocolate will be in small blocks and pebbles (probably bigger than what you see in the image), so if you want to melt them quickly, you could stomp them with a mortar and pestle, or smash them at the back of the kitchen knife.
TASTING NOTES: Intense, berries, nutty and creamy.
- FAIR-TRADE PREMIUM COCOA: our farmers are paid premium price for their quality beans.
- AWARD WINNING, CERTIFIED ORGANIC COCOA: we work with certified organic farms, who are all dedicated to grow pesticide-free, premium quality cacao. All the origins we work with had won numerous international chocolate awards for their quality.
- SUGAR-FREE: unlike cane sugar, which is commonly used in chocolate bars, we use a proprietary blend of sweeteners which tastes great.
- LOW CARB: 0.3g net carb per serving! (8g)
- NO PALM/VEGETABLE OIL: we only add organic cocoa butter to improve the mouthfeel of the chocolate.
- SOY-FREE: we use organic sunflower lecithin from Germany, which is estrogen-free.
- CORN-FREE: our soluble dietary fiber is made from locally grown sugar cane using a patented method.
- NON-GMO: our sweeteners are all made from non-GMO raw ingredients.
- VEGAN: our dark chocolate collections are animal friendly with no added dairy.