We love cacao from Tanzania (have you tried our bars?). The chocolate you can make with these beans are very popular for its complex flavor profile and aromas.
Now we have cold-pressed them to obtain the most incredible cacao butter with the most complex aromas. It is simply fantastic, you need to smell them.
You can use it as an add-on to your Bulletproof Coffee, cooking or baking, but it is the most amazing fat you can use for dry & sensitive skin as it is rich in vitamin E.
We have been using cocoa butter for our baby and it makes his skin extremely smooth. It may appear heavy at first, then your skin will absorb it, leaving it extremely soft and luscious, thank natural antioxidants and saturated fats.
It tends to harden so if you want that to be 'ready to be used' all the time, we suggest you whip it with coconut oil (or other oils of your choice: squalen, jojoba, sweet almond, argan etc). Extremely easy to use!
- 3/4 cup cocoa butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (or other oils)
- Melt down butters and oil until liquid in a microwave
- Put it in a freezer to harden around 15-20 minutes
- When the mixture is solid and soft, whip it up using an electric whist.
- Enjoy the fluffy cream, it will keep in a jar or container for a few months!