Organic Keto Pancake mix (gluten-free)
449 THB 427 THB You save 4%
This product is currently sold out.
Have you missed eating good pancakes and waffles since you've gone keto and Paleo? Gluten-free baking is not that easy, especially because it is hard to get the quality ingredients, and make them taste good.
Try our KETO PANCAKE MIX now so that you can make delicious, guilt-free, nutrition-dense pancakes instantly!
It contains enough ingredients to make 15 small pancakes which are very tummy-filling. See the PANCAKE TOWER in the gallery? This is how much you can make!!!
They are mildly sweeten already with our zero-carb, zero-calorie KETO SWEET. All you have to do is to combine it with the following ingredients:
- 5 eggs (or use egg substitute such as "flax eggs" - mix 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds with 3 tbsp of water, let it set for 15 minutes)
- 1/4 cup of oil (we recommend grass-fed ghee / coconut oil)
- 1/3 cup of milk (we recommend coconut milk)
If you never tried keto pancakes, they are NOT THE SAME as standard pancakes made with wheat flour. Trust us on this, you don't want more than a couple of small pancakes with some toppings because they are very filling!
If you want to have a balanced diet, rather than just eating the pancakes, combine them with other nutritious food such as eggs and a serving of vegetables for example.
This pancake mix is special because we use the safest, unpasteurized, certified organic almond flour from Italy, which is free from cancer-causing chemicals such as glyphosate and propylene oxide. What is the point of poisoning your body with these chemicals if the purpose of going keto and Paleo is to be healthy?
Let us outline why our pancake mix is THE BEST.
- INSTANTLY READY: you just need to add 3 more ingredients and you get the healthiest pancakes to support your keto/Paleo lifestyle.
- ORGANIC QUALITY: it contains a perfectly balanced mixture of certified organic, Italian (not Chinese) almond flour and certified organic coconut flour
- GLYPHOSATE-FREE: non-organic almond trees are often treated with cancer-causing glyphosate. see our blog for more information.
- PROPYLENE OXIDE (PPO)-FREE: PPO, another cancer-causing chemical is often used in pasteurization in the US.
- TUMMY-FILLING: the right combination of almond flour, coconut flour and acacia gum fiber powder are very high in fiber, which can make you full easily.
- WELL-BALANCED: in terms of nutrition, we combined both almond and coconut flour to increase the percentage of saturated fat. In terms of texture. we found the right ratio of flour to make it fluffy and delicious. 100% almond or 100% coconut flour pancakes are NOT delicious, having tested numerous recipes!
You can also make crepe by adding more milk but do not make it too thin, as it does not bind together so well. You can also make waffles with this mix!
Organic almond flour, organic coconut flour, organic acacia gum fiber, baking soda, pink Himalayan salt, non-GMO erythritol, monkfruit extract
If you mix it with 5 eggs, 1/3 cup of coconut milk and 1/4 cup of ghee, you will get around 15 small (10-11cm) delicious pancakes. The bag can provide 7.5 servings and one serving has the following nutrition (together with additional ingredients):
- 18g fat
- 6g protein
- 1g sugar
- 2g net carbs
The mixture itself has the following nutritional information:
- Serving size: 25g, serving per bag: 7.5
- Calorie per serving 71kcal.
- Total fat, 5g.
- Total carbs 4g, fiber 2g, sugar 1g, net carb 2g.
- protein 2g.
- Sodium 99mg
How to make
- Prepare the following ingredients: 1 bag of Pancake Mix, 5 eggs, 1/3 cup coconut milk (any milk), 1/4 cup of ghee or coconut oil (or any oil). Whisk them all together in a bowl until smooth.
- Preheat a pan with some grease (ghee is perfect for this!) over medium heat.
- Drop small amount of batter to form into circles. To make 10-11cm size pancake, you need just under 1/4 cup.
- Cover and cook around a minute until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook for an additional minute until browned.
Bubbles are a good indication of its readiness. Don't cook too long otherwise you will end up having dry pancakes.
You can cook them all and re-heat on a pan, or you can even microwave it. Eat with ghee, butter, cream, or chocolate cream. There are many options!
If you want to reduce fat, we suggest using more reduced-fat nut milk such as almond or rice milk. Ghee and coconut oil are the best choice because of its high saturated content. Avoid vegetable oils!
I was so excited to try this pancake mix to give myself an alternative at breakfast from time to time as I plan to use Keto as a lifestyle choice rather than just a temporary weight reduction. I have tried other recipes and brands of pancake mix and hadn't found any to my liking. This mix did not provide as many pancakes as I would have liked, since I made the entire batch to freeze and use on alternate days, but the 8 pancakes I made were easy to make and turned out light and fluffy. It would be nice if the company made a larger quantity, with instructions on how to make smaller portions. I was especially pleased that the pancake did not have a grainy texture, and enjoyed the taste overall. I would purchase again.