[SWEETENED] DRINK CHOCOLATE 68% Cahabon, Guatemala: sugar-free 250g
This product is currently sold out.
A rich and velvety European style drinking chocolate, handcrafted using ethically sourced cacao beans from Cahabon, Guatemala Cacao contents 68%.
TASTING NOTES: orange blossom, honey, raisins, caramel mocha coffee
[How to mix]
- Heat 1/2 cup milk in a small saucepan. Do not let it boil.
- Add 1/4 cup drinking chocolate and whisk vigorously over low heat until all chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour into a small mug and enjoy.
For a lighter version use water: for decadence, use cream. Add to your coffee to make it healthy mocca.
These cacao beans are produced by Q’eqchi farmers who are members of FEDECOVERA, a federation of small-farmer cooperatives located in Baja and Alta Verapaz in the North of Guatemala. The Federation seeks to improve the living conditions of its farmers while always respecting and protecting their culture. All of the 262 producer families are Q’eqchi or Poqom’chi’ and speak their own language. FEDECOVERA has devoted a lot of effort in rescuing the ancient cacao tradition by systemizing ancient stocks of Mayan origin and new Trinitario varieites.
Cahabón Estate cacao is grown by Q´eqchi Mayas in the Cahabón River basin under an agroforestry scheme to protect the water resources in the region. The area has been planted with nitrogen fixing trees along with crops like allspice, cardamom, black pepper and turmeric.
Taste: orange blossom, honey, raisins, caramel mocha coffee
It should be stored in a cool, dry place, preferably between 18-20 degrees. But it is ok to store in your fridge. Shelf life: 1 years after the manufacturing date.
Organic cocoa beans, organic cocoa butter, non-GMO erythritol, non-GMO soluble fiber from sugar cane, organic sunflower lecithin, Himalayan pink salt and organic monkfruit extract
Böhnchen & Co. is a craft chocolate maker from Bangkok, who creates the most delicious, premium grade chocolate, which is absolutely guilt-free!
- FAIR-TRADE PREMIUM COCOA: our farmers are paid premium price for their quality beans.
- AWARD WINNING, CERTIFIED ORGANIC COCOA: we work with certified organic farms, who are all dedicated to grow pesticide-free, premium quality cacao. All the origins we work with had won numerous international chocolate awards for their quality.
- SUGAR-FREE: unlike cane sugar, which is commonly used in chocolate bars, we use a proprietary blend of sweeteners which tastes great.
- LOW CARB: <0.3g net carb per serving! (8g)
- NO PALM/VEGETABLE OIL: we only add organic cocoa butter to improve the mouthfeel of the chocolate.
- VEGAN: no animal products were used.
- SOY-FREE: we use organic sunflower lecithin from Germany, which is estrogen-free.
- CORN-FREE: our soluble dietary fiber is made from locally grown sugar cane using a patented method.
- NON-GMO: our sweeteners are all made from non-GMO ingredients.