Single Origin Dark Chocolate Collection "Dark Pleasure" (50g): vegan, low-carb, sugar-free, keto chocolate
This variant is currently sold out
The most delicious chocolate bar collection from Böhnchen & Co.! You must try all these amazing single-origins! You will be surprised how different each chocolate tastes! Which one would you like to try? Here is the quick summary of how each one taste, but for more information on each origin, click here.
- 60% Chiang Mai (Thailand) Vegan Milk Chocolate: dark chocolate was blended with certified organic coconut, the best vegan milk chocolate in town! We use whole coconut, not processed coconut milk powder with filler.
- 60% Chiang Mai (Thailand) Vegan Milk Chocolate with crunchy coconut flakes: if you cannot have enough coconut, add extra coconut crunch!!!
- 68% Chiang Mai (Thailand): nutty, dried fruits. WE HAVE PLAIN AND WITH CRUNCHY DEHYDRATED ORGANIC COCONUT FLAKES.
- 68% Cahabon (Guatemala): citrus blossom honey, nutty, caramel mocha coffee
- NEW!!! 68% Semuliki Forest (Uganda): buttermilk, yellow stone fruits, green apricot, ume, morello cherries, chocolate, roasted almond, coffee.
- 72% Kilombero Valley (Tanzania): dried redcurrants, creme fraiche
- 72% Kilombero Valley (Tanzania) with roasted hazelnuts: dried redcurrants, creme fraiche
- 72% Toledo (Belize): dried griotte cherries, pipe tobacco, mocha, cloves, porcini, unripe banana.
- 72% Lachua (Guatemala): sultanas, oak, dried fig, apricots and prunes
- 72% Akil Dino (Haiti): almond, coconut, sultanas, banana
- 85% Toledo (Belize): sour cherry, red currants, dried raspberries and apricot. fresh cut tobacco.
- 100% Kilombero Valley (Tanzania): intense, berries, nutty and creamy.
It should be stored in a cool, dry place, preferably between 18-20 degrees. But it is ok to store in your fridge. Shelf life: 2 years after the manufacturing date (6 months for hazelnuts)
Organic cocoa beans*, organic cocoa butter*, non-GMO erythritol, non-GMO soluble fiber from sugar cane, organic sunflower lecithin*, Himalayan pink salt* and organic monkfruit extract
*Ingredients of 100% Tanzania bar. 72% Tanzania with hazelnuts contains organic hazelnuts.
** Coconut bar contains certified organic coconut.
All products may contain milk and nuts as they are processed in a facility that processes them. 72% Tanzania with hazelnuts contains nuts.
Böhnchen & Co. is a craft chocolate maker from Bangkok, who creates the most delicious, premium grade chocolate, which is absolutely guilt-free!
- FAIR-TRADE PREMIUM COCOA: our farmers are paid premium price for their quality beans.
- AWARD WINNING, CERTIFIED ORGANIC COCOA: we work with certified organic farms, who are all dedicated to grow pesticide-free, premium quality cacao. All the origins we work with had won numerous international chocolate awards for their quality and each has a unique set of flavors which are not present in commercial chocolate.
- SUGAR-FREE: unlike cane sugar, which is commonly used in chocolate bars, we use a proprietary blend of sweeteners which tastes great.
- LOW CARB: and our sweeteners are also keto-friendly & low carb. It makes it pleasantly sweet without leaving aftertaste, and has zero impact on blood sugar level.
- NO PALM/VEGETABLE OIL: we only add organic cocoa butter to improve the mouthfeel of the chocolate.
- SOY-FREE: we use organic sunflower lecithin from Germany, which contains no phytoestrogen (isoflavones).
- NON-GMO: our sweeteners are all made from non-GMO ingredients.
- VEGAN: dark chocolate and vegan milk chocolate are 100% plant-friendly. For vegan milk, we only use the healthiest plant milk option, i.e. certified organic coconut.