Milk chocolate balls - sugar-free milk chocolate coated nuts / fat-bombs
This variant is currently sold out
Easy to eat, no mess. We have coated our popular organic grown nuts with our best-selling sugar-free milk chocolate 40% Chiang Mai, Thailand , making them irresistible mini crunchies to satisfy your afternoon craving for sweets.
- Hazelnuts: organically grown dwarf hazelnuts from Turkey are dark-roasted over flame. Super crunchy and delicious!
- Pili nuts: wild-harvested pili nuts from the Philippines are sprouted and dehydrated at low temperature to preserve all the enzymes and nutrients as much as possible. They are like a mixture between macadamia and almond, but buttery, no wonder why they call pili nut the KING OF ALL NUTS, being the most nutrient-dense, ketogenic nuts on the earth!
- Macadamia nuts: organically grown macadamia from Chiang Mai, Thailand. Dehydrated at low-temperature for 3 days, they are very nutritious and crunchy. Available as pure 40% milk chocolate, and 40% milk chocolate with organic coconut flakes.
Glass jars contains the following quantity:
- 190g for hazelnuts and macadamia nuts with plain milk chocolate
- 180g for macadamia nuts with coconut flakes
- 200g for pili nuts
Unlike commercial chocolate balls which have been coated and polished using sugar-based chemicals, ours are low-carb all the way: we opt for organic acacia fiber to do the job. The process takes longer to polish the chocolate, but we don't want to disappoint our customer with added carb and sugar.
Organic cacao beans, organic cacao butter, grass-fed NZ cow's milk, non-GMO erythritol, non-GMO soluble dietary fiber, organic sunflower lecithin, Himalayan pink salt, organic monk fruit extract + hazelnuts/pili nuts/macadamia nuts
6 months from the date of manufacturing
Contains nuts and manufactured in the facility where milk products are also processed.