Activated coconut charcoal can help the body to eliminate all kinds of toxins from low quality processed food and environmental pollution. It is one of the most efficient detoxifying substance known to mankind. Its porous surface can 'adsorb' a lot of toxins, gas and pathogens and they are eliminated safely through the digestive system.
The porous surface has a negative electric charge that attracts positively charged unwanted toxins and gas, how cool is that!
It can promote a healthy digestive system, consequently improves your cellular health. It could also improve various symptoms of toxin-related inflammation such as allergy, low immune system and aging. Yes, GUT HEALTH is important!
It is helpful to take activated charcoal especially when you are on a weight loss journey, as toxins tend to be stored in the adipose tissue (fat) and when it is broken down, toxins are released together into your body. Activated charcoal can bind these toxins and eliminate it safely.
Net weight: 100g
How is it made?
It is made entirely from coconut shells, which were burnt with heat exceeding 1000 degrees Celcius and pulverized into very fine powder. The process makes the charcoal very porous, one teaspoon full of activated charcoal has more surface area than a football field. It is PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE.
When to take:
You can take it daily to thrive in an overly toxin-filled environment. Take activated charcoal especially when:
- You eat out at restaurants or eat processed junk foods
- You drink bad quality coffee
- You’re drinking any alcohol
- You feel moody or tired
- You’re traveling, especially air travel
How to take orally:
Add 1 tablespoon (around 1.5g) to one cup (250ml) of purified water in a shaker jar, vigorously shake until well mixed, then drink. It has no taste and it is quite easy to take it.
There are many recipes to incorporate activated charcoal, for example here: https://blog.bulletproof.com/activated-charcoal-recipes-2b3c4t5c/
How to make your teeth naturally white
Warning! It can stain your sink so make sure it is cleaned immediately (have a wiping cloth ready!)
- Take some charcoal out of a bag and dip a clean, wet toothbrush into it.
- Put the charcoal-covered toothbrush in the mouth quickly
- Brush in small, very gentle circles to apply charcoal all over your teeth. Around 2 minutes.
- SPIT IT OUT GENTLY!!!! and rinse your mouth well.
- To any remaining charcoal out of your mouth, wet the the second clean toothbrush, brush lightly, and rinse.
- Wipe out the sink with the microfiber before it dries for easiest clean-up.
Never take activated charcoal with prescription medications or with other supplements. Charcoal binds a lot of substances — even the good stuff like prescription medications, vitamins, and minerals. Wait 2-3 hours after taking charcoal to take other supplements or meds and talk to your doctor about the details.
Servings & Ingredients:
[Powder] 100g of activated charcoal from coconut shell.