Rosita Wild & Raw Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil from Norway - no chemical, solvents nor mechanical methods are used!
This product is currently sold out.
We believe that Rosita extra virgin cod liver oil (EVCLO) is one of the best supplements for Omega 3s, non-synthetic Vitamin D3 and Vitamin A, extracted in the most natural method. We have been looking for such a product for a long time, and we are pleased finally to have them in stock.
Here are top reasons why we chose to stock this product.
- EVCLO can be the safest, most consistent source of Omega 3s when you live in Thailand: it is possible Omega 3s are naturally abundant in food such as wild caught salmon, grass-fed beef, sardines, walnuts and flaxseeds, but it is hard to get hold of these kinds of food to supplement Omega 3s your body needs consistently.
- Taking EVCLO can help you balancing Omega 3s and Omega 6s in your body most optimally: we are probably more exposed to inflammatory Omega 6 fatty acids than we think, through processed food, grain-fed animal products and bad quality oil (canola oil, corn oil, soybean oil, safflower oil, cotton seeds oil, sunflower oil, poultry and some nuts and seeds). If you eat Thai food often, most probably they use soy oil to stir-fry or deep-fry, which is highly inflammatory because the fat get oxidized! Quality Omega 3s such as the virgin cod liver oil can prevent Omega 6s to be available to the tissues to produce inflammation. The average American eats a ratio of anywhere from 12:1 to 25:1 omega 6 to omega 3!
- EVCLO contains naturally occurring vitamin A and D3 in sufficient quantity: Unlike many cod liver oil brands with a process that removes all of the natural vitamins through chemical or mechanical process, EVCLO retains the natural vitamins. You think you are getting enough vitamin A through eating some carrots or pumpkin? You are wrong! They are NOT REAL VITAMIN A. Read this article why we need to eat true Vitamin A.
- EVCLO is free from toxins: cheap fish oil contains a number of toxins from the sea. Cod fish oil from Rosita has the least amount of toxin, proven by a series of lab tests (see the FAQ for more details). The deep fjords of Northern Norway are some of the cleanest and purest ocean waters in the world.
The reason we love Rosita is its transparency. Everything from the production method to lab tests are available at evclo.com, and there are a number of websites and blogs to applause its quality and benefits over other similar products such as krill oil and ordinary fish oil. If you are not sure, just google.
[How much to take]
If you think you do not eat enough Omega 3s food, such as wild caught salmon, pastured-raised eggs, grass-fed beef, or sardines, then you could take 1 teaspoon a day. Otherwise, 1/2 teaspoon a day is sufficient. So one bottle can last between 1-2 months.
However, the need for essential fatty acids increases during childhood, bodybuilding, recovery from injury, chronic disease states, pregnancy and lactation.
[Why we recommend LIQUID oil than capsules]
Liquid oil is a lot more economical than capsules. The only disadvantage is the fishy taste, but it is very mild, it is not that bad at all.
- Raw Cod Liver Oil
- Bottled Fresh in Norway
- No Soy
- Only Naturally Occurring Vitamins (none added)
- Vitamin D3 395 iu/tsp*
- Vitamin A 3900 iu/tsp*
- EPA 443 mg/tsp*
- DHA 605 mg/tsp*