Organic & Pasture-Raised Tibetan Yak Hydrolyzed Bone Collagen Powder
This variant is currently sold out
Our hydrolyzed bone collagen powder is made from bones of pasture-raised yaks on the beautiful Tibetan plateau. Just look at where they are raised! After searching for quality collagen products, finally we are able to supply our customers with hard-to-find grass-fed bovine collagen powder. Add some to your Bulletproof Coffee in the morning, and enjoy its benefits immediately.
What are the benefits of taking bone collagen?
- Heal and seal your gut
- Promotes healthy hair, nail, bones and skin
- Reduces joint pain and inflammation
- Inhibits infection
- Mixes easily into hot or cold liquid such as coffee, tea, savory drinks and smoothies. It can be used in baked goods to boost protein contents.
- Highly bioavailable
- Easily digested
Gelatin from yak bones goes through enzymolysis, nano-filtration, sterilization and drying.
Store in a cool dark place, keep sealed when not in use.
- Serving size: approx 22.5g (2 rounded tablespoons weigh around 12g)
- Total Calories: 89 kcal
- Total fat: <1g
- Total Carbohydrate: 1.6g
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 20.3g (11.00% DV)
- Collagen (Type I & III): 16.0g
- Calcium: 24g (1.7% DV)
- Sodium: 180mg: (7.2% DV)
- Potasium: 290mg (8.5% DV)
* Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Amino acid profile (in 100g of powder)
- Aspartic acid: 5.51g
- Threonine: 2.01g
- Serine: 3.13g
- Glutamic acid: 10.71g
- Proline: 13.18g
- Glycine: 24.50g
- Alanine: 9.76g
- Valine: 2.74g**
- Methionine: 0.2g
- Isoleucine: 1.29g**
- Leucine: 3.02g**
- P-hydroxyphenylalanine: 0.21g
- Phenylalanine: 1.94g
- Lysine: 3.92g
- Histidin: 0.6g
- Arginine: 8.04g
** Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA)
This product is certified organic by the Organic Food Development & Certification Center of China.