100% Grass-fed ghee from New Zealand
This variant is currently sold out
Our delicious, buttery, home-made grass-fed ghee, is virtually 100% pure butterfat from grass-fed cows’ butter from New Zealand, which is clarified over an open flame slowly to remove the moisture and nearly all casein and lactose. It is the most versatile, multi-use fat, with high smoke point and shelf-stable.
Ghee is rich in conjugated linoleic acid (CLA - anti-inflammatory), which is unique with grass-fed cow’s milk, and butyrate (promotes healthy gut), and it can boost the intake of Vitamins such as A, E and K.
We have a variety of flavors:
- ORIGINAL GOLDEN GHEE: our most popular ghee, which can be used for many things from Bulletproof Coffee to cooking.
- NEW!!! CARAMEL GHEE: this ghee smells like toasted nuts and toffee with the beautiful caramel color when it is liquid. See below for more info!
- CHILI-INFUSED GHEE: infused with chili, the ghee is mildly spicy and lovely! There is no chili bits left inside, just infused.
- WITH TOASTED RED THAI CHILI: compared to chili-infused ghee, this one is spicy and you can also enjoy crispy chili bits in ghee. It is quite spicy!
- WITH TOASTED PRIK KEE NOO: Prik Kee Noo, despite its small appearance, it is the hottest chili Thailand offers. In order to make it spicy, we kept the bits inside. Be careful, it is pretty hot!
- CARAMEL GHEE WITH DARK PINK HIMALAYAN SALT: use this to season your food especially when you are not at home. It is the healthiest condiment you will ever need!
What is caramel ghee? Does it contain sugar or nuts? NO! It is pure clarified butter but it smells like toasted nuts but it does not contain any nuts at all!
We prepare the ghee at higher temperature for a longer period of time - inspired by "beurre noisette" in French cuisine, where chefs brown butter to get extra fragrant taste out of it. It is soooooooo delicious, you can use it in your coffee, for baked goods, and over your food, or just eat it with a bit of salt when you are hungry. You cannot get enough of it!
No refrigeration is required, but in the fridge, you can keep it up to a year.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: depends on the size|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g||7%|
|Saturated Fat||3 g||15%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|